The feature length version of Sex and the City is coming around for seconds and so is DecadesTwo. Just as the girls are leaving NYC for Dubai, the high-end LA consignment shop is stepping out of SoHo’s Kiki de Montparnasse and heading to a 3,200-sq-ft condo.
We all know that shopper extraordinaire, Carrie Bradshow could fill the closets of this four bedroom herself but what would the space look like if the ladies were all shacking up together? (And we thought the recession was over!)
Well, Christos Garkinos, the man behind DecadesTwo, is dreaming up that exact scenario. From Thursday, May 20th to Saturday, May 22nd, invited guests can shop through this virtual SATC closet.
There’s just one thing: this shopping soiree is not open to the public. But we were given ten passes to this semi-private shopping event. Want in? You’re going to have to brush up on your SATC trivia. Readers who emailed us the correct answers to the questions below –all relating to season one–will get prime entry to this VIP-only event.
- Carrie is referring to whom when she says:
Men in their 40s are like the New York Times Sunday crossword puzzle:
tricky, complicated and you’re never really sure you got the right answer
- Everyone at Miranda’s law firm thought she didn’t have a boyfriend, why?
- The bus billboard of Carrie Bradshaw travels down what Avenue?
- Charlotte had a portrait painted of what body part?
- Kim Cattrall was how old when the series started and what is her present age?