As the unofficial end of summer approaches I thought it would be apropos to run a few Fall predictions. I hope you enjoy and have a wonderful Labor Day weekend. You deserve it!
- Fall 2008 predictions:
- Lace will be out of style by Halloween.
- We will learn the real identity of Gossip Girl and the show will spin into oblivion.
- Cynthia will spend another season searching Barneys for high wasted jeans in a size 36. They DON’T exist. Go to Chico’s!
- Trance will become a roady for the Jonas Brothers.
- Lovely lavender will dominate the Avenue.
- The new Bouley will be the most applauded restaurant in town and the toughest reservation. Start calling now!
- The mid-calf skirt and long suit jacket will never grow wings– well, not on the East Coast.
- Kenley will win project runway.
- The fashion week party thrown by Calvin Klein on the High Line will overshadow all the shows.
Our tans will fade but the memory of Summer 2008 will always remain.